Friday, May 19, 2006

toil

im sitting at my desk, taking a break from my day with a little writing. :) the open spreadsheet is preped and ready to switch to, for any sneaky would be tattle tales who come by. it's like a ghost town, even the little stores downstairs are very empty for a friday. everyone is sneaking away to go to BC or something like that i suppose. i am lame and feeling sick, so no travel for me this long weekend.
frugality and old age-worry have been on my mind lately. how caught up should i get in both? probably a lot less than i currently am.
i will be catching alkaline trio next week with the rest of the mall rats. ill probably stick out like an old-sore thumb. sigh. r.f.t.c has been on my mind a lot lately. in the car, on the stereo. they just rock so hard. fuckin awesome. sucks they broke up. i think im becoming totally out-of-touch and disconnected with newer music and associated scenes. and pop culture. but its not really bothering me much nemore. maybe a little. you can only do what you can do, right? ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home